What we do for your protection
On June 6, 2020 we will open again for you and look forward to your visit.
The restaurant "la Chadafö" and the garden terrace are available to our hotel guests without restriction.
- We have reserved a table in the restaurant for half-board guests.
- We ask all other guests to make an early table reservation so that we can keep the physical distancing for you.
The health of our guests, employees and fellow human beings is very important to us. For this reason, we support the current requirements of the Federal Council of April 29, 2020 to prevent further spread.
In the hotel you will find enough space to keep physical distancing and at the same time enjoy a nice stay.
We have taken the following measures and are constantly adapting to the current situation:
- A smile says more than a handshake - we greet you with a traditional Thai WAI
- Disinfection stations are available throughout the hotel.
- We adhere to the common rules of conduct recommended by the Federal Office of Public Health.
- Neuralgic points are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- The tables in the restaurant and in the lobby / bar are spacious.
- Fresh air ventilation runs all day in the restaurant.
- We serve breakfast until further notice a la carte.
- We ask our guests to treat each other with respect and to comply with physical distancing
You can find more information on the corona virus on the website of the Federal Office of Public Health.
If the situation changes, we will inform you immediately and update the news entry. At the present time, nothing stands in the way of a beautiful and relaxing stay in nature.
For nature lovers and connoisseurs all walking and hiking trails are open to spend enjoyable moments in the fresh mountain air. The mountain railways are also expected to reopen on June 8th and look forward to taking you to the Motta-Naluns leisure area.
We will be happy to answer any questions or uncertainties you may have.